- Conceptualize and create clutter breaking and innovative promotional campaigns that drive viewership and channel ratings.
- Create research-informed promotional plans, with multi-stage roll-out and effective messaging for regional audiences.
- Work closely with internal departments including Programming and Marketing to execute On-Air promotions for channel activities.
- Produce, shoot and direct promotion production shoots, including planning, budgeting, talent-sourcing, and delivering according to project deadlines.
- Collaborate across departments on planning and promotional strategy on integrated projects.
- Collaborate with Traffic team on campaign placement and element roll-outs.
- A recognized Diploma or Degree in Visual Communication, Design Communication, Digital Film and Television, Film and Media Studies, or Interactive and Digital Media.
- At least 2 years' strong experience as a Writer or Producer of On-Air Promotions (OAP), preferably in a MNC media setup.
- Highly strategic and creative individual who enjoys coming up with fresh ideas and concepts.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of another regional language will be an advantage.
- Excellent promotion-conceptualizing and post-production skills in FCP editing, broadcast graphics and sound design.
- Strong understanding and use of ratings data and viewer insights in formulation of informed, targeted local campaigns.
- Good budgeting, presentation and script-writing skills.
- Social media native – savvy with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Strong team member who is able to work and drive projects independently.
Assistant Manager/Manager, Client Services
- Review agreements and oversee contractual deliveries of each product to affiliates.
- Initiate and chair regular meetings to align the requirements of the affiliates and delivery by various channel teams.
- Regularly check the deliveries and to flag to various channel teams and affiliates on product delivery that require special handling and communicate it to affiliates.
- Prepare product presentation slides and conduct sales training as required.
- Manage Linear, Syndication and Digital Media product programme presentation slides, images, metadata delivery to affiliates.
- Vet content such as metadata and images for each product before disseminating to affiliates.
- Vet and facilitate all collateral approvals for creative artwork, on-air promo trailers, online banners, social media posts.
- Manage timeline of approval progress to meet various deadlines for materials live date.
- Discuss and plan overall marketing campaigns for products with various channel teams and affiliates.
- Support the Affiliate Marketing team in Linear channel operations and affiliate marketing as assigned.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business or an equivalent specialization.
- At least 3 years of experience in client services, affiliate marketing, marketing, preferably from the media industry or similar.
- Good written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in either Mandarin or Bahasa Melayu (for communicating with associates speaking these languages) will be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a proactive self-starter, problem solver and multi-tasker.
- Mature disposition with positive, cheerful attitude.
- Tactful and meticulous.
- Proficient in MS Office software particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to travel for business.
Production Assistant, Operations & Production
- Assist producers in pre and post production and event shoots and mastering.
- Handle allocations, legal and finance requirements, archive and maintain project database for both Original Production and Client Production Services.
- Compile and send scripts to Voice Over talents.
- Assist in production planning and booking of facilities.
- Handle sponsorship billboards and simple short form projects.
- Minimum Diploma or GCE 'A' Levels with pass in English.
- Experience working as an Intern/ Production Coordinator/Production Assistant (or equivalent) in the entertainment industry preferably in a multinational company.
- Basic editing skills in Final Cut Pro preferred.
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Please indicate the job title in the subject header for faster processing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.