1) Be original - Be passionate, be enthusiastic, be interesting.
2) Don't be boring - Be exciting and thrill our Producers.
3) Stand out from the crowd - Make a good impression, make eye contact and smile at the Producers.
4) Be fearless - Be confident and turn up those good energy vibes. No one likes to see nerves.
5) Tell your story - Be captivating and most importantly, be yourself!
And dress to impress! Come with the costume or outfit you want to wear on TV. Wear something you're comfortable in, but will also let you stand out in the crowd.