Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Occupation: Police Officer & SWAT
Motto: "If not today, then when?"
About: Charles is a happily married police officer who describes himself as a team player. As his job often puts him in dangerous situations, Charles worries about not being able to come home alive to care for his wife. He was raised in a strict environment and was taught to take care of himself at an early age.
Acts of Heroism:
- He has apprehended a murder suspect in a major case.
- Charles has volunteered with such organizations as Habitat for Humanity and Meals for Wheels, and he has even gone to Mexico for a month to help build a school.
- He was part of a major evacuation during an intense brush fire.
- Charles has not owned a television in 20 years.
- He graduated Valedictorian in intermediate school.
- He has never had an alcoholic beverage in his life.
- He says foot massages are his weakness.
- He has completed two marathons and hiked Mt. Whitney.