Hometown: Centereach, N.Y.
Occupation: Part-time construction worker
Motto: "Live life to the fullest and always be happy. You never know what life is going to throw at you, but if you look at the positive in every situation, you can achieve and accomplish anything."
About: Marty is a 24-year-old, high-energy construction worker. His dad raised him after losing his mother at a young age. Due to financial struggles, they have lived in 15 different places in New York. His past experiences drive him to work hard and be a good person.
Acts of Heroism:
- Marty volunteers at a summer camp where he teaches kids how to play lacrosse and football.
- He saves animals.
- He is a role model to his younger brother.
- Marty believes he is cuddly and sensitive (even though he may not look it).
- He gets really heated when he plays video games.
- He was voted "Most Liked", "Best Athlete", "Best Smile" and "Best Looking" in high school.