Hometown: Ashland, Mass.
Occupation: Realtor, Salon Assistant, Macy's Holiday Ringer
Motto: "You don't always get what you wish for. You get what you work for!"
About: Patty is married and a mother to three kids. She works very hard at three jobs to make sure she can provide for their needs and does so with a positive attitude. Patty does not believe she is a hero but rather that her life mirrors what millions of women across America do everyday.
Acts of Heroism:
- Patty works her three jobs with a happy attitude so that her family does not feel guilty about her working so hard.
- She gives her undivided attention to clients at the salon. She makes sure it is about them and not her.
- Even while working three jobs, she still finds time to give back to her community any way that she can. Patty raises money for football and lacrosse for the Ashland Clockers, as well as raising donations for the Ashland Food Pantry.
- Patty was elected "Most Likely to Own Thousands of Lipsticks” in high school, but still claims the title.
- She was a flight attendant for TWA.