Hometown: Hagerstown, Md.
Occupation: Professional Wrestler
Motto: "Live life, kick ass, laugh, get money, lift weights and eat steaks."
About: Shaun is a professional wrestler who is putting his life together piece by piece. He has two older brothers, but because of their age gap, he really grew up as an only child. That has given Shaun an independent spirit and the ability to do anything by himself. People often see him as the bad guy, but he has always had the desire to be the hero and sees himself as one because he stands up for the defenseless.
Acts of Heroism:
- Shaun subdued a thief after he beat up a guy on the street and stole his bike.
- He plans on joining Big Brothers, Big Sisters by the end of the year.
- He adopted a dog from the street and found a home for him.
- Shaun loves to sing and dance.
- He was offered scholarships after running cross-country in high school.
- He hopes his story of perseverance through struggle provides inspiration for others and aspires to become an influential figure so that he may one day help change the world for the better.