Asia's Got Talent 2 - Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully.
- Applicants will be selected at the sole discretion of AXN Holdings, LLC (the "Company") whose decision will be final.
- Your online application will only be considered if you check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions of entry before submitting your online application. If you are under 20 years old: (i) your parent or guardian must give permission and (ii) you must be accompanied by your parent or guardian at the audition.
- Any applications received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
- This is an application for the competition included as part of the television entertainment game show provisionally entitled "Asia's Got Talent" (the "Program") which the Company has commissioned but does not guarantee that it will produce (the "Application"). The information given by you in the application form may be used in the Program.
- You hereby assign to the Company, and the Company shall own, all rights, in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity to your Application (including, without limitation, any videos that you submit). You hereby agree that the Company shall be entitled to use your Application and your name, image, likeness and biography in any manner it deems fit at its sole discretion, without further reference to you.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition as determined by the Company and/or the producer (the "Rules") and that the Rules may be changed (including, without limitation, verbally) at any time by the Company and/or the producer and that you will be bound by such Rules. The Company's decisions will be final.
- You must be a citizen and/or resident of Asia (as further defined in the Frequently Asked Questions). If you do not already have a valid passport, you must be prepared to apply for a passport if you are selected to participate in the Program. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid passport).
- All personal details and/or information given in your Application either in this form, in your video or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
- You will not, without the Company's prior written consent, publicize or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Application, the Program, your appearance in the Program, the production team or any participants in the Program nor any other information which may come to your attention (including, without limitation, in relation to the broadcaster, the production company, FremantleMedia Ltd, Syco TV, Sony Music, the Company or otherwise) save where such information is already public knowledge.
- You must disclose to the Company details of any/all criminal/civil actions pending against you currently and any previous or unspent convictions. You must disclose to the Company if you have ever been charged with a felony or misdemeanour, other than minor traffic or parking violations, and whether you have ever had a restraining order entered against you.
- You must ensure that you have obtained all necessary and proper immunizations for any animal(s) in your act and that the animal(s) have been legally acquired. You will provide to the Company all documentation or do any acts which may be reasonably necessary for the Company to determine the animal(s) are safe to participate in the Program.
- You must notify the Company, in advance, if you intend to: (i) perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of the stunt; and/or (ii) use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for bringing such equipment (provided it is suitable for the audition location) and are responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and suitable for its purposes.
- Employees, agents, branches and promoters (including their immediate family members) of the Company and its divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Program, are not permitted to apply to participate in the Program.
- You agree to sign any further documentation requested by the Company to participate in the Program. Failure to complete and sign any such documentation may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- You fully indemnify and hold harmless the Company from all claims, losses, damages, expenses and/or liabilities in connection with or resulting from your Application, participation in, attempt to participate in, or inability to participate in, the competition and/or the Program. Further, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you release the Company from and against any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, the competition (including, without limitation, the Applications and the auditions) and the Program.